Clubs and Trial Tracks Registration (Greyhound Racing) - Australian Capital Territory

Service summary

Greyhound trial tracks in the Australian Capital Territory must be registered in order to conduct training and races.

A greyhound trial track is land (not considered a racecourse) where greyhound trials or training in racing occurs.

Greyhound racing clubs are responsible for the provision of greyhound racing on the dates allocated by the Agency. For enquiries relating to clubs, please contact the Agency in the first instance.

Please use the contact details below to find out more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible for registration of trial tracks, you must:

  • Submit an application of the approved form;
  • Pay any required fees;
  • Have a sound financial background;
  • Specify one individual who will be the manager of the track;
  • Have a good reputation and be of good character; and
  • Provide any documentation as required by the Agency.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.



Trial Track Registration $62.

Administering agency

Greyhound Racing NSW

Act(s) name

Racing Act 1999 (Australian Capital Territory)

Regulation(s) name

Greyhound Racing Rules (Australian Capital Territory)

Contact details

Greyhound Racing NSW

Operating address:
Building B
1 Homebush Bay Drive
Mailing address:
PO Box 170
Concord West
New South Wales 2138


02 87670500


02 97646244

Supporting information


The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance only.

To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.

The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice, nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained, the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.

To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments, their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon the information.