Motor Race Advertising Authorisation - New South Wales

Service summary

You will require authorisation if you intend to display advertisements during a motor race.

Authorisation is required to display or cause to be displayed an advertisement in an advertising controlled airspace, or an advertising controlled site. Advertising controlled airspace is any airspace that can be seen from within the declared area in which the motor race is taking place. An advertising controlled site is an area that has been declared to be an advertising controlled site by the Agency.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

An aerial advertising authorisation will be considered only if the display of the advertisement will not adversely affect the organisation or conduct of the motor race.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.



Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.



Motor Race Advertising Authorisation - Please consult the Contact Officer for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

Destination NSW

Act(s) name

Motor Racing (Sydney and Newcastle) Act 2008 (New South Wales)

Contact details

Enquiries, Head Office
Destination NSW

Operating address:
Level 2
88 Cumberland Street
New South Wales 2001
Mailing address:
GPO BOX 7050
Sydney, New South Wales 2001


02 9931 1111


02 9931 1490


The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance only.

To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.

The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice, nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained, the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.

To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments, their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon the information.