This permit is required for:
1) The erection, construction or enlargement of a dam, wall or other structure that will collect or divert:
- water flowing in a prescribed watercourse; or
- water flowing in a watercourse in the Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed that is not prescribed; or
- surface water flowing over land in a surface water prescribed area or in the Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed.
2) The erection, construction or enlargement of a dam, wall or other structure that will collect or divert water flowing:
- in a watercourse that is not in the Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed and that is not prescribed; or
- over any other land that is not in a surface water prescribed area or in the Mount Lofty Ranges Watershed.
3) The erection construction or placement of any building or structure in a watercourse or lake or on the floodplain of a watercourse.
4) Draining or discharging water directly or indirectly into a watercourse or lake.
5) Depositing or placing an object or solid material in a watercourse or lake.
6) Obstructing a watercourse or lake in any other manner.
7) Depositing or placing an object of solid material on the floodplain of a watercourse or near the bank or shore of a lake to control flooding from the watercourse or lake.
8) Destroying vegetation growing in a watercourse or lake or growing on the floodplain of a watercourse.
9) Excavating or removing rock, sand or soil from:
- a watercourse or lake or the floodplain of a watercourse; or
- an area near to the banks of a lake so as to damage, or create the likelihood of damage to, the banks of a lake.
10) An activity prescribed by regulation.
A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.
Variable; Please confirm at time of application.
Application forms are available from http://www.amlrnrm.sa.gov.au/
Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges NRM Board
Natural Resources Management Act 2004 (South Australia)
The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service
(ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance
To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments
make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the
information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.
The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice,
nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained,
the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain
appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material
provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.
To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments,
their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including
without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information
which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences
of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon