You will require this licence if you intend to conduct a business in a National Park or State Reserve government land. Businesses include, but are not limited to:
- Sell or hire of goods;
- Providing any form of service for payment in money or goods; or
- Taking photographs, video or similar for the purpose of sale.
The type of licence needed will depend on the type and nature of the activity. Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.
A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.
To be eligible to apply for this licence you must:
- Submit an application in writing;
- Meet the required level of insurance cover;
- Ensure that all guides, leaders and drivers involved in the activity hold relevant first aid certificates;
- Obtain all necessary licences from associated authorities giving approval for specific activities such as boating or vehicle transport; and
- Provide other documentation as requested along with the fee payment.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.
Dependent on the nature of the activity.
When lodging your application, please ensure that you have:
- Completed all relevant sections of the application form;
- Attached all maps and plans with routes and locations clearly market;
- Attached any additional information supporting your application; and
- Included the application fee.
Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
Parks and Wildlife Service
National Parks and Reserves Management Act 2002 (Tasmania)
The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service
(ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance
To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments
make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the
information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.
The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice,
nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained,
the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain
appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material
provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.
To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments,
their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including
without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information
which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences
of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon