You will require this permit if, on a road or within any public recreation ground, park or natural reserve, you intend to:
- Take, cut, top, lop, ringbark, injure or wilfully destroy any tree, shrub, flower or other vegetation;
- Interfere with, dig, cut, collect or remove any sod, turf, loam, sand, gravel, stone or other material;
- Introduce or encourage the growth of declared weeds or any other plant;
- Remove, damage or deface any rock formation or cave;
- Dam up, divert or pollute any water on or under the surface; or
- Take or collect any water for sale.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.
A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.
To be eligible for this permit, you will be required to submit a written request stating the site and the concern with the plant, soil or other material.
Contact the Local Council
Local Government Act 1993 (Tasmania)
The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service
(ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance
To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments
make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the
information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.
The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice,
nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained,
the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain
appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material
provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.
To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments,
their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including
without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information
which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences
of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon