You will require this permit if you intend to:
- Excavate or change the level of or topography of any portion of the flood protection works;
- Open ground to expose a stormwater main;
- Erect a building or structure on or over any portion of the flood protection works;
- Construct any road or access way through or over any flood protection works;
- Plant any trees or other vegetation on any flood protection works; or
- Install a conduit or cable through or under any flood protection works.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.
A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.
To be eligible for this Permit your application must:
- Be in an approved form;
- Be accompanied by any specified documents; and
- Be accompanied by the required fees.
Contact the Local Council
Local Government Act 1993 (Tasmania)
The information contained on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service
(ABLIS) web site, or via packages or other sources is intended for general guidance
To the full extent permitted by law, the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments
make no representations or warranties (expressed or implied) in relation to the
information, including its accuracy, currency or completeness.
The business information provided does not constitute professional or legal advice,
nor is the use of any third party resource an endorsement of the information contained,
the associated organisation, product or service. It is recommended that you obtain
appropriate professional and /or independent legal advice to ensure that the material
provided here is relevant to your particular circumstances.
To the full extent permitted by law the Federal, State, Territory and Local Governments,
their employees and agents do not accept any liability for any reason, including
without limitation, liability in negligence, to any person for the general information
which is provided herein, or in respect of anything, including the consequences
of anything done, or not done, by any such person in whole or partial reliance upon