Change text size
Your browser provides the ability to increase or decrease the size of a web page. Or if you prefer you can increase and decrease only the text in the page.
Changing the page size in the browser can be done with the following keyboard shortcuts:
For Windows users
- Press Ctrl and '+' (plus) to zoom in
- Press Ctrl and '-' (minus) to zoom out
- Press Ctrl and '0' (zero) to return the page to its original size
For Mac users
- Press Command and '+' (plus) to zoom in
- Press Command and '-' (minus) to zoom out
- Press Command and '0' (zero) to return the page to its original size
Alternatively the browsers 'View' menu has options to zoom in and out or increase and decrease the text size. The browsers 'View' menu is located in the menu bar at the top of the browser. If the menu bar is not visible in the browser, press 'Alt'.
The following are examples of browser's zoom and change text size menu options:
Internet Explorer 8 View menu
Firefox 11 View menu
Note - Google Chrome on Windows does not have a "View" menu. Zoom options can be found from the browser menu.
Google Chrome browser menu
If you are using a browser other than those shown above refer to the browser's help menu for accessibility options.