To be eligible for this approval you must:
- Be employed by a gaming machine service company;
- Be a person of good fame and character;
- Not have serious criminal convictions;
- Provide a letter from the licensee nominating you as a technician, stating your full name and address;
- Provide a copy of the police receipt as evidence that you have undergone a police fingerprinting and character check;
- Provide two passport sized photos, a Statutory Declaration, and other documentation as requested; and
- Provide evidence of Australian residential status if applicant is not an Australian citizen.
A company employee has access to all respective company machines throughout the Australian Capital Territory at the direction of the licensee. Approval that is held by an employee of a licensee can only be used on premises to which the licence relates. You are not permitted to open or undertake any work on gaming machines until approval is issued.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.