To be eligible for this licence you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be permitted to work in Australia;
- Be employed or have been offered employment by Casino Canberra; and
- Have no disqualifying grounds.
Disqualifying grounds include, if in the past 5 years, you:
- Have been convicted or found guilty of an offence involving fraud or dishonesty, against a law about gaming, or punishable by imprisonment of 1 year;
- Are or were an undischarged bankrupt or had executed a personal insolvency agreement; or
- Were involved in the management of a corporation when it became the subject of a winding-up order or a controller or administrator was appointed.
The Agency will conduct inquiries into your background including your criminal and financial history, in order to assess your suitability to hold a licence.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.