To be eligible for this licence you must:
- Be considered suitable for a licence;
- Have the require knowledge and experience to correctly handle the fish; and
- Not have been convicted or found guilty of an offence relating to nature conservation.
Additionally, there are other considerations including:
- The potential effect the export or import of the fish may have on live fish species native to the Australian Capital Territory;
- Whether the fish are subject to any other restrictions under other conservation legislation; and
- How the fish are to be stored and transported.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.