To be eligible for this licence you must submit:
- The application form;
- A copy of constitution and rules of the club and list of financial members;
- The relevant company extracts;
- A letter appointing authorised person;
- The business name registration certificate (a photocopy of receipt may be provided if certificate is not yet issued);
- Plans of premises;
- A risk assessment management plan;
- An executed memorandum of sub-leases (a draft may be provided if sub-lease has not been signed);
- A letter from the landlord stating no objection to the sale of liquor is required unless provision has been provided for in the sublease;
- A statutory declaration in relation to any criminal charges, conviction or pecuniary penalties, or undischarged bankruptcy;
- Consent for Australian Federal Police check;
- A certificate of incorporation;
- A defined influential persons form;
- A citizenship status; and
- Two character references.
You will need to successfully complete an approved Responsible Service of Alcohol training course. This training is required every 3 years.
Your club must have 200 financial members and be established for the purpose of recreation or for promoting social, religious, political, literary, scientific, artistic, sporting or athletic purposes. Business must be conducted in a manner so not to cause undue disturbance to persons occupying premises in the neighbourhood. Alcohol may only be supplied to members and invited guests, and you are required to provide adequate food at the times liquor is for sale. It is an offence to sell or supply liquor to an intoxicated person or a person under the age of 18 years.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.