To be eligible for this licence you must:
- Have a reputation for sound business conduct;
- Have a reputation for sound character;
- Have a satisfactory financial position and financial background;
- Have not, within five years before applying, been convicted or found guilty of an offence against any gaming laws;
- Have not been convicted or found guilty (in Australia or a foreign country) of an offence punishable by death or imprisonment;
- Have not, at any time, associated, or entered into any business or financial arrangements, with a person who has a reputation for unsound business conduct or unsound character;
- Complete the application form; and
- Pay any fees.
The application must include an authorisation, signed by the nominated person, consenting to:
- being nominated in the application; and
- a police officer checking the nominated person's criminal record and reporting the results of the check to the commission.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.