You will require this licence if you intend to provide one or more utility service. Utility services include the:
- Distribution, connection and supply of electricity;
- Transmission, distribution, connection and supply of gas;
- Collection and / or treatment of water for distribution through a water network, and the distribution of water through the network;
- Conveyance, collection, treatment and disposal of sewage and sewerage connection services; and
- Provision of water and sewerage networks for the supply of water and sewerage connection services.
This licence also covers the provision of utility services to a light rail network. Including:
- The supply of electricity to rolling stock and associated infrastructure, such as rail tracks;
- Substations and facilities to supply and regulate power to the network; and
- Any electrical zone related to the management or the effect of electrical current for a light rail network.
Please use the contact details below to find out more information.