To be eligible to receive this accreditation you must provide:
- Your personal details;
- Details pertaining to your educational qualifications;
- Details pertaining to your work history;
- Details of all referees for the application;
- A Deed of Indemnity with your application.
You must hold an Associate Diploma granted by an Australian or New Zealand TAFE institution, a significant component of which relates to radiofrequency communications. You may also hold an equivalent qualifications including:
- A comparable overseas qualification recognised by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition;
- A competency assessment; or
- Relevant experience and training that would be acceptable for a technical appointment with the Australian Public Service.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.