You will require this approval if you intend to undertake building activities at a leased Commonwealth-owned airport. Building activities includes:
- Constructing buildings or other structures;
- Altering the structure of buildings or other structures;
- Undertaking, constructing or altering earthworks;
- Undertaking, constructing or altering engineering works, electrical works or hydraulic works;
- Demolishing, destroying, dismantling or removing buildings, structures, earthworks, engineering works, electrical works or hydraulic works; and
- Land clearing.
An application may be for an approval of any of the following kinds:
- Building permit;
- Works permit; or
- Demolition authorisation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.