You must comply with these requirements if you manufacture medicines of a level of toxicity that would be harmful if accidentally ingested by children.
These requirements do not apply to medicine that is:
- packaged in bulk for dispensing purposes only
- intended to be administered by injection
- individually wrapped powder
- homeopathic preparations
- not a final stage of manufacture
- intended for use in a hospital, nursing home or dental surgery.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.