You must comply with this code if you operate a regulated Australian vessel that is:
- Constructed after 20th August 2013; and
- At least 500 gross tonnage.
The code sets out the minimum standard for ambient factors on board a Regulated Australian Vessel.
For the purpose of complying with this code, ambient factors are:
- Hazardous airborne chemicals;
- Ionizing and non-ionizing radiation;
- Ultraviolet light;
- Infra-red light;
- Visible Radiation;
- Electric and Magnetic Fields;
- High and low temperatures; and
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.