You will be required to comply with this code if you are a builder, building contractor or building industry participant undertaking building work that is either:
- on Commonwealth or Territory property
- funded by the Commonwealth Government.
The code includes requirements such as:
- general responsibilities such as dealing with industrial action and implementing Work Health and Safety Plans
- compliance with laws, decisions, directions and orders
- workplace arrangements
- engagement of non-citizens or non-residents as building contractors
- freedom of association
- dispute settlement procedures.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.