You will be required to comply with this code if you are a builder, building contractor or building industry participant undertaking building work that is:
- On Commonwealth or Territory property; or
- Funded by the Commonwealth Government.
The code includes requirements such as:
- General responsibilities such as dealing with industrial action and implementating Work Health and Safety Plans;
- Compliance with laws, decisions, directions and orders;
- Workplace arrangements;
- Engagement of non-citizens or non-residents as building contractors;
- Freedom of association; and
- Dispute settlement procedures.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.