To be eligible for this consent you must provide the following information:
- Generic information about yourself;
- The technical name, common name and Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) number (if known) of the chemical;
- The quantity to be imported;
- The name of the exporting country; and
- The intended use in Australia.
The Agency will consider, among other matters, relevant international conventions or agreements adopted by the Australian Government and whether there are any potential risks for humans, animals, the environment, industry or trade.
For imports involving multiple chemicals, a separate form must be completed for each chemical. A multiple entry import permit may be granted provided you are a fit and proper person.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.