You may need this licence if you or
your early childhood centre or educational institution plan to use music, visual works, books, magazines,
journals and graphic works. The licence will cover you for all copyright
requirements in your early childhood education programmes.
You will need the licence if you
- play live or recorded music
- play music on your telephone
hold system or in staff areas
- copy CDs or digital downloads
to use at your facility
- make video recordings that
contain music copy portions of books,
artwork, pictures or other materials
- share your materials with other
early childhood facilities.
Please contact the responsible Agency for more information.