You may need this licence if you or your early childhood centre or educational institution plan to use music, visual works, books, magazines, journals and graphic works. The licence will cover you for all copyright requirements in your early childhood education programs.
You will need the licence if you plan to:
- play live or recorded music
- play music on your telephone hold system or in staff areas
- copy CDs or digital downloads to use at your facility
- make video recordings that contain music copy portions of books, artwork, pictures or other materials
- share your materials with other early childhood facilities.
Please contact the responsible Agency for more information.