A miscellaneous permit is used to allow businesses to undertake activities in regards to the possession, supply and use of agricultural and veterinary chemicals that would normally be considered illegal.
You will be required to apply for a miscellaneous permit if you intend to:
- Have possession or custody of unapproved active constituents with the intention of supply;
- Have possession or custody of chemical products, other than registered, registered listed or reserved products, with the intention of supply;
- Supply unapproved active constituents;
- Supply approved active constituents in contravention of the conditions of their approval;
- Supply chemical products that are not registered products, registered listed products or reserved products;
- Supply registered chemical products in contravention of the conditions of their registration;
- Supply registered listed chemical products in contravention of the conditions of listed registration;
- Supply reserved chemical products contrary to the conditions specified in the regulations;
- Supply chemical products without a label;
- Supply registered chemical products with an unapproved label;
- Make claims about chemicals and chemical products that are inconsistent with the labels;
- Supply any chemical or chemical product where you have modified the warning;
- Supply a chemical or chemical product that is not compliant with the relevant standard; or
- Supply a date-controlled chemical product.
Agricultural and veterinary chemicals are heavily regulated and it is recommended that you consult the Contact Officer for more information.