To be eligible for this permit you must:
- satisfy the Agency that insurance / financial requirements will be satisfied
- satisfy the Agency that the launch / launches will not cause substantial harm to public health, public safety or property
- satisfy the Agency that there are no national security, foreign policy or international obligations that cannot be met if registration is authorised
- not have space objects containing a nuclear weapon or a weapon of mass destruction of any other kind.
Your application must be in writing and if you are a corporation, must state:
- your name, registered address and ACN and the names and addresses of its directors
- if the corporation is a subsidiary of, or is under the direction or financial control of, a parent body, the names and addresses of the directors of the parent body
- your ABN (if any)
- must provide extensive details regarding the proposed launch, the launch facility, dates and times
If you are not incorporated, your application must state your name, address and ABN (if any).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.