To be eligible for this permit you must provide the following information:
- generic information about the applicant
- the technical name, common name and CAS number (if known) of the chemical
- the quantity to be exported
- the name of the importing country
- the name of any transit country
- the intended use in Australia.
For imports involving multiple chemicals, a separate form must be completed for each chemical. A multiple exit export permit may be granted provided you are a fit and proper person.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.