You will be required to comply with this code of conduct if you intend to operate as a bulk wheat exporter or as a port terminal service provider.
The code lists mandatory compliance requirements that are meant to ensure:
- the bulk wheat export industry is operated efficiently and profitably
- that all bulk wheat exporters have port terminal access
- the reduction of red tape for port terminal service providers.
The code requires port terminal providers to:
- publish, on a weekly and annual basis, information to their website pertaining to the amount of capacity available for bulk wheat export operations
- comply with dispute resolution processes
- allocate available port terminal capacity through a mandatory mechanism that is used by all exporters
- undertake specific processes for any amendments made to port loading protocols.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.