To be eligible for this authorisation, your application must:
- State your name and address, or, if an incorporated entity, the name, registered address and Australian Company Name and the names and addresses of the people responsible for the corporation's management and control;
- Be accompanied by a written statement specifying the type or each type of flight procedure proposed to be covered by the procedure design authorisation;
- Contain a written statement setting out the name, qualifications and relevant experience of the individual who is proposed to be the chief designer for your organisation;
- Contain a written statement setting out the qualifications and relevant experience of any other member of your personnel whose duties would include carrying out design work under the authorisation; and
- Be accompanied by a copy of your proposed design assurance system manual.
If you have previously been granted a procedure design certificate, and the certificate was cancelled, you must include with the application any information to show that you can now properly design terminal instrument flight procedures of the type or types concerned.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.