Registration of Working Holiday Maker Employment - Australian Government


If you employ or plan to employ working holiday makers with either a visa subclass 417 or 462, you must register as an employer of working holiday makers before making the first payment to them.

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To apply for this registration, you must:

  • provide your ABN / Withholding Payer Number
  • be registered for Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW)
  • submit the required forms.

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on forms to be submitted.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

No fees are required.

Act(s) name

Income Tax Rates Act 1986 AG

Administering agency

Australian Taxation Office

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Business Enquiries

Australian Taxation Office

Phone: 13 28 66
Website: Australian Taxation Office (Opens in new window)