To be eligible to receive this certificate you must:
- Be a natural person or a legal body;
- Fill out the application form approved by the Agency;
- Provide a copy of your proposed operations manual;
- Provide a copy of your proposed training and checking manual;
- Provide a copy of your proposed dangerous goods manual;
- Provide a new certificate / declaration of insurance to the Agency on each occasion that an insurance contract is commenced, renewed or varied; and
- Have a sufficient understanding of the English language to ensure that you can operate in a safe manner.
You may also be required to let an officer authorised by the Agency inspect or test any:
- Aircraft covered by the application;
- Aeronautical product covered by the application;
- Premises and facilities used or proposed to be used; and
- Procedures and practices.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.