You will require this authorisation if you intend to carry out any of the following at a major event venue or facility:
- Provide or offer any services for a fee, gain or reward;
- Sell a ticket for admission to a major event venue or facility;
- Use any audio, loudspeaker or broadcasting equipment or camera;
- Damage, destroy or remove any building, structure or equipment;
- Leave any rubbish or litter, except in a receptacle provided for the purpose;
- Collect or attempt to collect money from members of the public;
- Conduct, or participate in, any game or other activity in a manner that interferes with the amenity of the area;
- Operate or use any radio, television, record-player, tape recorder, compact disc player, musical instrument or other sound-generating device in a manner that interferes with the amenity of the area;
- Erect a tent or other temporary structure;
- Paint, erect or affix any decoration, sign or other equipment; or
- Carry or discharge or possess any firearm.
A major event is a high profile event that attracts large crowds (for example, the Olympic Games, the Australian Open or the State of Origin).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.