1080 Pest Animal Management Authorisation including the Permit to Take Protected Wildlife (1080 PAMA and Permit) (For Wild Dog Control) - Northern Territory


Landowners/Occupiers/Property Managers intending to conduct 1080 baiting for control of Wild Dogs on their property must have a '1080 Pest Animal Management Authorisation and Permit to Take Protected Wildlife (1080 PAMA and Permit) (for Wild Dog Control???etc)'. This is a combined Authorisation and Permit that has replaced both the ???1080 Pest Animal Management Authorisation' (formerly ???Approval to Purchase a 1080 Chemical Product and Conduct a 1080 Baiting Program Authorisation') and the ???Permit to Take Protected Wildlife for 1080 Pest Animal Control??? previously issued by the Parks and Wildlife Commission of the NT.

This approval does not authorise the holder to handle the 1080 baits unless he/she is also the holder of a ???1080 User Authorisation???.

This authorisation is not transferrable.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


5 years.


$400 for 5 years

Administering agency

Department of Primary Industry and Resources

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Chemical Advisor

Operating address: CSR Building, Berrimah Farm
Makagon Road
Darwin NT 0800
Mailing address: GPO Box 3000
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 0889992344
Fax: 0889992111
Email: chemicals@nt.gov.au
Website: http://www.chemicalservices.nt.gov.au (Opens in new window)