You will require approval if you intend to do any of the following activities in relation to vaccinating stock:
- Vaccinate stock against tuberculosis or use any drug to treat stock for tuberculosis.
- Vaccinate stock against brucellosis or rabies.
- Vaccinate sheep or goats against footrot in a protected area or protected (control) area.
- Deliberately infect stock with a disease in order to treat the stock for a disease or prevent the stock from contracting a disease. This includes for conducting these activities for training, research or diagnostic activities.
- any animals or birds or any eggs of any birds.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.