You will require this authorisation if you intend to act as a rally promotor for the Federation Internationale de l' Automobile World Rally Championship.
This event is only authorised in the following declared areas:
- Clarence Valley;
- Coffs Harbour City;
- Kempsey; and
Your authorisation may be subject to conditions including but not limited to:
- Public safety;
- Environmental protection;
- Transport arrangements and traffic management;
- Reinstatement of land;
- Financial arrangements;
- Temporary works requirements; and
- Emergency vehicle and other property access.
This authorisation also authorises you to carry out and dismantle temporary works associated with the event. Temporary works include, but are not limited to:
- Service roads, ramps and vehicle parking;
- Advertising signage;
- Security and other fencing, safety barriers, hoarding and gates; and
- Facilities for vehicle refuelling, servicing, repair and wash-down.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.