To be eligible to enter a Biobanking Agreement, you must:
- be the owner, or an owner, of the land upon which you intend to establish a biobank site
- have obtained the written consent of any other owners of that land, or parties with a legal claim to that land
- submit an expression of interest form.
After you have expressed your interest in establishing a biobank site, you must:
- have the land upon which you intend to establish a biobank site assessed by an accredited biobanking assessor
- submit an outline of the management actions you intend to undertake to improve the biodiversity value of your biobank site
- work with the Agency to develop a Biobanking Agreement
- complete and submit an application form.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.