Crown Land Licence - Northern Territory


You will be required to apply for a Crown Land Licence if you intend to conduct commercial activity or hold a large organised activity of a non-commercial nature. These activities include:

  • festivals
  • concert
  • weddings
  • advertised community events.

For any further information and to apply for a licence, please contact your nearest Crown Land Estate Office.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.





Act(s) name

Crown Lands Act 1992 Northern Territory

Additional information

Application in writing.

Administering agency

Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Darwin Office

Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics

Operating address: Energy House
Level 5
18 - 20 Cavenagh Street
Darwin, Northern Territory 0800
Mailing address: PO BOX 1680
Darwin, Northern Territory 0801
Phone: 08 8999 6886
Fax: 08 8999 5404
Website: Contact a Crown Land Estate Office (Opens in new window)