You will be required to apply to the Minister for a miscellaneous licence if you intend to go on Crown lands, or lands subject to a lease granted, and to take from the land:
- live or dead timber or wood
- stone, shell, sand, gravel, clay or earth, not being or supposed to be metalliferous
- any other substance or article the property of the Territory.
An application for a miscellaneous licence shall be made in writing to the Minister and shall set out:
- the full name and address of the applicant
- the occupation of the applicant
- a description of the area applied for
- the purpose for which the licence is required.