Graffiti Permit - Victoria Daly Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to draw, write, or otherwise mark a power pole, sign, fixture, wall or pavement in a public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Northern Territory
Operating address: 29 Crawford Street
Katherine East, Northern Territory 0850
Mailing address: PO BOX 19
Katherine, Northern Territory 0851
Phone: 08 8972 0777
Fax: 08 8971 0856
Website: Victoria Daly Regional Council (Opens in new window)