Handbill Permit - Victoria Daly Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to give out, place or distribute handbills in a public place. Handbills are printed materials such as posters, leaflets, brochures, signs, tickets, advertisements, newspapers, magazines, flyers, notices, pamphlets and other similar items.

An additional permit is required if you intend to affix handbills to poles or other fixtures.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for Handbill Permit - Please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Northern Territory
Operating address: 29 Crawford Street
Katherine East, Northern Territory 0850
Mailing address: PO BOX 19
Katherine, Northern Territory 0851
Phone: 08 8972 0777
Fax: 08 8971 0856
Email: admin@vicdaly.nt.gov.au
Website: Victoria Daly Regional Council (Opens in new window)