Heavy Vehicle Permit - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to drive a vehicle or cause or permit a heavy vehicle to be driven across a crossing or over a road kerb onto land in Jabiru. A heavy vehicle is one which is likely to cause damage to the paving of the crossing or to the road kerb.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.


Administering agency

West Arnhem Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

West Arnhem Regional Council

Northern Territory
Operating address: Office 13 Tasman Crescent
Jabiru, Northern Territory, 0886
Phone: 08 8979 9444
Fax: 08 8979 9488
Email: info@westarnhem.nt.gov.au