Mall Trader's Out-Trading Permit - Northern Territory


A permit is required by Mall or Arcade traders to set up tables and racks of goods for sale in the Mall as ancillary to their business. Mall traders are persons with shops which front onto the Mall. Arcade traders are traders whose store is situated in an arcade adjacent to the Mall. The trader must have occupied the store for 6 months or have a registered lease before permission to out trade will be granted.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.

Administering agency

Local Government - Darwin City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Tourism Top End

Operating address: 6 Bennett Street
Darwin NT 0800
Mailing address: GPO Box 4392
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 0889806000
Fax: 0889810653