Overdimension Vehicle Permit - Northern Territory


A permit may be required to drive an overweight, overwidth or overlength vehicle on Council roads. Applicants will be advised of the route to be travelled.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Additional information

Contact your local Council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Roper Gulf Shire Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Operating address: 29 Crawford Street
Katherine NT 0851
Mailing address: PO Box 1321
Katherine NT 0851
Phone: 0889729000
Fax: 0889712607
Website: http://www.ropergulf.nt.gov.au/ (Opens in new window)