Permit to Carry out Work in a Public Place - Northern Territory


A permit is required to carry out work on a public place, such as excavations, building and plumbing works.

A permit is also required to use a public place for the unloading of goods.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local council.

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Coomalie Community Government Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:


Operating address: 141 Cameron Road
Batchelor NT 0845
Mailing address: PO Box 20
Batchelor NT 0845
Phone: 0889760058
Fax: 0889760293
Website: (Opens in new window)