Permit to Carry out Work on Council Reserves - City of Palmerston - Northern Territory


A permit is required to carry out work on a council reserve, such as excavations, building and plumbing works.

A permit is also required to use a council reserve for the unloading of goods.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

You will need to hold public liability insurance not less than $10,000,000.


As designated.


Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Application process


Please lodge your completed application form with a copy of your public liability insurance policy with the Council.

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

City of Palmerston

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Manager Ranger Services

City of Palmerston

Operating address: 1 Chung Wah Terrace
Palmerston, Northern Territory 0831
Mailing address: PO BOX 1
Palmerston, Northern Territory 0831
Phone: 08 0935 9922
Website: City of Palmerston (Opens in new window)