Permit to Cause Aircraft Take off or Land in Public Place - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you want to cause an aircraft to take off or land in a public place. Aircraft includes gliders, ultra-light aircraft, powered parachutes and balloons.

Please ask the council for more information.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Apply by writing to your local council.

Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1999 Northern Territory

Administering agency

Your local council