Permit to Construct or Interfere with Vehicle Crossing - Northern Territory


You will require this permit if you want to construct a vehicle crossing or if you want to interfere with a vehicle crossing in Jabiru.  A vehicle crossing is the portion of a property's driveway located between the edge of the road and the property boundary that allows vehicular access to a property from a carriageway.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please check with the agency for information on fees to be submitted.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Permit to Construct Vehicle Crossing - Please use the contact details below for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

West Arnhem Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

West Arnhem Regional Council

Operating address: Office 13 Tasman Crescent
Jabiru, Northern Territory, 0886
Contact us phone: 08 8979 9444
Contact us other: 08 8979 9488