Permit to Discharge Moisture or Other Waste From an Air-Conditioner into a Public Place - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to discharge moisture, fumes, smoke, vapour, dust or other waste products from an air-conditioner into a public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Variable; refer to your local council.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for a Permit to Discharge Moisture From an Air-Conditioner into a Public Place - please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.

Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1999 Northern Territory

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Service

Your local council

Website: Find your local council (Opens in new window)