Permit to Excavate - Victoria Daly Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to excavate under a road or footpath or conduct excavations which encroach upon land abutting a public place for example, during the installation of storm water drains and power lines or to erect a fence which encroaches upon a public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for a Permit to Excavate - please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Victoria Daly Regional Council

Northern Territory
Operating address: 29 Crawford Street
Katherine East, Northern Territory 0850
Mailing address: PO BOX 19
Katherine, Northern Territory 0851
Phone: 08 8972 0777
Fax: 08 8971 0856
Website: Victoria Daly Regional Council (Opens in new window)