Permit to Export or Import Crocodile Products - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to move crocodiles and products to the Northern Territory from interstate and overseas, or to export crocodile products from the Northern Territory.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Permits are valid for 1 month after issue.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All


Additional information

If you intend to bring in crocodile products from overseas, you will need two permits. You must get an import permit from the Australian Government. You will also need also get an NT import permit.

Administering agency

Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Technical Officer Crocodiles & Apiary Officer

Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture

Operating address: John England Building, Berrimah Farm
29 Makagon Road
Berrimah NT 0800
Mailing address: GPO Box 3000
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 0889992036
Fax: 0889992146
Website: Crocodile Farming and Trade (Opens in new window)