Permit to Interfere with a Tree, Garden, or Grass Strip - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you want to interfere or damage a tree, plant, garden, flowers or grass strip. Interfering or damaging means to cut, remove, disturb, pluck, or take.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Administering agency

Your local council