Permit to Keep / Farm and Trade Crocodiles or Crocodile Products - Northern Territory


If you want to farm and trade crocodiles and crocodile products, you will need this permit.

You will also need to comply with the NT crocodile management program as well as complying with the NT national code of practice for the humane treatment of wild and farmed crocodiles.

New applicants proposing to establish a crocodile farm will have to adequately complete a 'New Assessment Criteria' for the establishment of new crocodile farms.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please check with the agency for information on fees to be submitted.

Administering agency

Department of Environment, Parks and Water Security

Parks and Wildlife Commission

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Permit Officer

Parks and Wildlife Commission

Department of Environment, Parks and Water Security

Operating address: Jape Homemaker Village
Level 1
356 Bagot Road
Millner, Northern Territory 0810
Contact us other: 08 8999 4814