Permit to Occupy a Concessional Site in Reserves - Northern Territory


A permit is required to occupy designated concessional sites in public places for commercial purposes, for example, occupation of a beach for the hiring of jet-skis, catamarans or parasailing, or for a restaurant.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable, depending upon activity to be undertaken. Usually determined by a tender process.

Additional information

Application by way of tender process. Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

City of Darwin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Parks Manager

Operating address: Civic Centre
Harry Chan Avenue
Darwin NT 0800
Mailing address: GPO Box 84
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 0889300300
Fax: 0889300311
Website: (Opens in new window)